FAQ and Delivery Informations
- Deliveries are not available on Sundays and Public Holidays. Our delivery timing are generally between 11am to 10pm Monday to Friday. Saturday 11am to 6pm.
- If you need to request a specific timing of delivery, you will be charge of $19.90. Request is on a case to case basis only.
- Free Delivery of $29.90/$39.90 is only applicable for delivery to residential address which is accessible via public transportation. For location such as industrial area, CBD area, Sentosa etc an additional charge of $20-$25 will be incurred.
- A confirmation email will be sent out on the day of your selected delivery date to inform you on your delivery timing. If no email had been received on the day of the delivery, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Once order have been placed , customer should receive a confirmation generated by the system to indicated that order have been confirmed
- All deliveries will be sent to the address provided by the registered member.
- Upon delivery, recipients are responsible to check their orders against the delivery invoice which is sent via email. NO Hard copy invoice will be issued.
- It is recommended for the purchaser or any authorized family members to receive the delivery. Unfortunately, due to the COVIC-19 pandemic, it is by default that driver would leave items outside and notify customer via WhatsApp.
- All items leaving our distribution centre have been checked for acceptable quality and accurate quantity.
- For purchase more than $350 , you might not be eligible for the next day delivery. We may need 1-2 working days to process your order for delivery
- In any cases where customers realised that item is damage , wrongly given product or different in quantity , you are required to inform our customer service immediately (1 day ) from the date of delivery to firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapp to 8660 2373.
- Mynikmart.sg reserves the right to delay any orders in any circumstances that occur during the delivery process.
- There shall be no cancellation of orders upon confirmation.