FAQ and Delivery Informations
- Deliveries are not available on Sundays and Public Holidays.
- The typical delivery time for most orders may vary during this "circuit breaker" situation.
- Once we have received your order, our customer service will contact the customer via phone or email for confirmation and also to allocate your schedule delivery date and time.
- Any orders which is being made after 2pm on weekdays , or on weekends and public holidays , will only be processed on the next working day.
- Any special request can be made by dropping us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 63486561 during office hours.
- All deliveries will be sent to the address provided by the registered member.
- Upon delivery, recipients are responsible to check their orders against the delivery invoice.
- It is recommended for the purchaser or any authorized family members to receive the delivery. In any circumstances that the orders are requested to be left at the intended premises without any receiver, mynikmart.com shall not be liable for any loss or damages.
- All items leaving our distribution centre have been checked for acceptable quality and accurate quantity.
- Mynikmart.com reserves the right to delay any orders in any circumstances that occur during the delivery process.
- There shall be no cancellation of orders upon confirmation.
- All orders will be processed for delivery only when confirmation is done by our Customer Service Officer.