FAQ and Delivery Informations
- Deliveries are not available on Sundays and Public Holidays. Our delivery timing are generally between 9am to 10pm Monday to Friday. Saturday 10am to 5pm.
- In cases where you need to request a specific timing of delivery you can whatsapp us to 86602373. Request is on cases to case basis only.
- A confirmation email will be sent out on the day of your selected delivery date to inform you on your delivery timing. If no email had been received on the day of the delivery, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Once order have been placed , customer should receive a confirmation generated by the system to indicated that order have been confirmed
- Any special request can be made by dropping us an email at email@example.com or contact us at 63486561 during office hours. Those request that included time of delivery is subject to case by case basis.
- All deliveries will be sent to the address provided by the registered member.
- Upon delivery, recipients are responsible to check their orders against the delivery invoice which is sent via email. Hard copy invoice will only be given upon request.
- It is recommended for the purchaser or any authorized family members to receive the delivery. Unfortunately , due to the covid 19 pandemic , it is by default that driver would leave items outside and notify customer via WhatsApp . Any specific request , customer should leave in the comment section upon check out .
- All items leaving our distribution centre have been checked for acceptable quality and accurate quantity.
- In any cases where customers realized that item is damage , wrongly given product or different in quantity , you are required to inform our customer service immediately (1 day ) from the date of delivery to firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapp to 86602373.
- Mynikmart.sg reserves the right to delay any orders in any circumstances that occur during the delivery process.
- There shall be no cancellation of orders upon confirmation.